tangbog.dk/wp-content/blog imagingassociates.com.au/japan myspacehun.com/cens
The Genius Zone is looking for writers with expertise and experience in business, sales, and marketing. Writers must either hold a degree in their chosen subject matter, or must be actively working directly within that field. (ie. marketing degree, or running/working at a marketing company). The Genius Zone will review and consider professional photographers who wish to write about business, sales or marketing only when they meet one or both criteria.
www.ohev.org/blog thebridesmarket.com.au/jav seaweedbook.net/blog
For photographers who do not meet the above criteria, we have created Best In Class, a place for working professional photographers to have their business successes highlighted. To apply to be featured, click here.
What Should You Write About
The Genius Zone is comprised of 5 main categories. They are:
- Business (The administrative side of business ownership)
- Sales (Pricing, sales techniques, product packaging and delivery)
- Marketing (Branding, social media, blogging, content)
- Reviews (Photography gear, software, stuff)
- Best In Class (Photographers knocking it out of the park)
For more about The Genius Zone’s mission, check out our about page.